This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Shameless Plug

Now don't get the wrong idea from this post. I am in no way affiliated with any part of blogger.com or Google for that matter. This is seriously my personal opinion; no outside influences.

I <3 blogging. It's probably good for your personal health and sanity it's so good. Everyone should blog and write what they think. It's such a good outlet for me. It would probably help those people who tend to keep things bottled inside. Vent a little, it feels awfully nice to be able to do so. Don't know what to write about? I had much the same feeling when I first started. To be honest it was peer pressure that got me into blogging. And to be honest, I don't regret that I got into it. I debated what I would write about, but in the end that didn't help in choosing my topics. Instead I just wrote about whatever I had on my mind at the time. I've found this to be the best way of choosing topics. Don't try to think up topics. That'll cause your postings to be forced. And we don't want that! After all blogs are online journals essentially; you write what you feel like, not what you're forced to.

This is mostly directed at friends and acquaintances. It's a great way to keep in touch actually. An online community is pretty easy to create these days with the relatively easy access to the internet. So if you haven't started a blog yet, I'd suggest you at least try it out. It can be great for your sanity sometimes and it's improved my writing skills for sure.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment