This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

A Couple Things

Just a little update here. I'm about to update my blog template to something different. I like to change things up and I've got a few templates I like the look of and may take as the basis for a new look. We'll see how that goes. I'll try not to mess things up to badly I promise.

On another note, have any of you had a chance to take a look at GoogleEarth? It's a pretty cool program that lets you go around the world and zoom in and out of cities and so forth. There's a lot of features. Unfortunately, its level of detail still isn't very good for most places. I could get a good look at my old house though so I mean it's not terrible or anything. Just look up GoogleEarth in any search engine and it should come up. It's about a 10MB download. Supposedly it's actually pretty computer-intensive so if your computer isn't half decent, it could be chunky. I'd suggest broadband as well to use it since it streams images from a central database. Pretty cool little app in general. But then again I'm pretty easily amused too...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment