This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

The Things You Take For Granted

Now I know the title would give you the impression that this is going to be a long rambling post, but no. I merely have one thing to point out. Back on the Island, I wouldn't think twice about drinking the tap water as is. I mean I didn't (we always drank bottled water which now when I look back seems a waste) but I wouldn't worry about doing that. Fast forward to today and all of a sudden, I don't feel so comfortable with drinking the water that comes pouring out the faucets. Actually, let me be honest, I won't drink that water. Even to brush my teeth with it feels/tastes funny. I'd much rather that it not go into my system without being boiled or something beforehand. In any case, I just thought I'd point that little observation out to you all. On the Island, if I were really thirsty, I could just turn on the tap and grab a glass of water. Now when I'm thirsty it's more like, hmmm hope there's some bottled water/pop in the fridge.

Maybe I'm being unfair here. I'm sure it's safe to drink. I mean those Walkerton inhabitants'll tell you so. (Ok, that was a mean poke at them, I mean absolutely no disrespect) If I moved to, say, Shanghai or something, then I'd probably think the water here's like heaven or something. Oh well, it's all relative.

Meanwhile, I did more cleaning today. We got rid of like 10 of the 250 boxes we have lying around here. I also worked a bit more on the blog layout. I just noticed that there's a major problem with the sidebar in M$ Internet Explorer, but then again who uses that crappy browser right? (Oh yes, I just remembered, only about 90% of users do... I guess the Firefox's 6%'s kind of the minority.) Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment