This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Into Uncharted Territories

For the most part this blog has been a place for me to post about the random events and thoughts I have through the course of my days with a few tech articles sprinkled throughout. However, as of late, I've found myself itching to express my feelings and opinions about politics and world issues. Even though I'm just another person with little-to-no influence in these matters, I feel that I require a vent to the outside world just to see if perhaps somebody out there feels the same way. As you may have guessed, this is really inspired (inspired seems like the wrong word to use here however...) by the recent London bombings as well as the flare-up in the Middle East between the Israelis and Palestinians.

I wanted to keep myself from writing about things such as this as they're usually very touchy subjects. You can tread on many peoples' toes without meaning to or knowing. Any views expressed are, of course, my own and I mean no offence to anyone who may take such from my postings. I would merely like to express myself which I believe I have the right to do.

Just a forewarning for those who may notice in my posting patterns. :-)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Reese wrote at 7/19/2005 7:21 p.m.

It will be a good replacement from your "Charlie's Rant" in the Col Gray newspaper. I like when you rant, actually, because you usually have a decent point.    



» Post a Comment