This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Funnay...

So, in my regular browsing of the internet, I stumbled upon this site linked from SharkyForums:

BBspot

To say the least it's a pretty funny read, at least for the geeks out there I guess. So you see, geeks can have fun! Aha! XD No seriously now, even if you don't consider yourself into computer or technology, it's still pretty entertaining. Most of the stuff they satirize is pretty accessible to most out there.

I did one of their quizes named 'Which File Extension Are You?'. Here's my result.



Definitely entertaining overall. Have fun!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Nick wrote at 7/18/2005 10:03 p.m.

I am a .dll

"You are .dll You are dynamic. You are constantly in danger of bringing down the house, because you don't play well with others."

exciting...now I know exactly who I am and why I am here. The mystery has finally been solved    



Blogger Charlie wrote at 7/18/2005 10:21 p.m.

See, it's not that hard to find the real meaning of life. Sheesh. ;)    



Blogger Rushan wrote at 7/19/2005 10:27 a.m.

I am apparently a .html.

"You are .html. You are versatile and improving, but you do have your limits. When you work with amateurs it can get quite ugly."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!    



Blogger Will wrote at 7/19/2005 1:52 p.m.

"You are .gif Sometimes you are animated, but usually you just sit there and look pretty."

Agree, disagree?    



» Post a Comment