This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

And Then There was One

Tis the morning of my final exam of this semester, Chemistry 102: Chemistry for Engineers. I'm going into it feeling pretty good. I did last year's exam as practice and just about aced that. However, I had the most horrible night of the semester, meaning although I got into bed at around 11:40PM, hoping to get a lot of sleep before the exam, I didn't actually fall asleep until around 2:00AM. In any case, I'm up and about and off to eat a nice light breakfast before the exam.

So close now! I can taste the freedom!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Rene wrote at 12/16/2005 12:13 p.m.

So how did you do?    



Blogger Charlie wrote at 12/16/2005 12:59 p.m.

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1!!!1!1

It actually went fairly well. A decent end to 1A: The Most Intense Semester of My Life.

;-)

Party Time.    



» Post a Comment