This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Testing Testing 1, 2, 3

I'm just trying out a function of the new Flock browser I've been messing around with, that being the blogging function. No more visiting blogger.com to post anymore, plus I get a way better (faster I mean) spell check and lots of cool little functions that makes blogging that much easier. The previous version I tried (0.4.10) had this function broken for me so yesterday I was able to grab a 0.4.11 developer version off their site. Now it works! Hooway!


And even better, I can use almost all of the Firefox extensions so I'm happy. :-)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Rene wrote at 12/06/2005 7:26 p.m.

Charlie, no! Keep the Firefox dream alive.    



Blogger Nick wrote at 12/09/2005 3:54 a.m.

that sounds pretty good chuck. I'll have to check it out...sorry Rene:P    



» Post a Comment