This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Power Outage

We had a power outage today just about the same time I stepped into the school. It was pretty cool cause all the emergency lights came on and all. The first thing that came to mind was if school was going to be canceled. And no, no it definitely wasn't. So we sat through almost all of our chemistry class working in the semi-darkness (it was pretty light outside so we were okay). We were hoping we'd have the continued power outage so that we wouldn't have to write out calculus test second period but about 15 mins from the end of chem, the lights turned back on. So off to calculus we trudged.

Turns out the calculus test wasn't all that hard at all so I'm glad I got it over with today. Also we no longer have a chemistry test this week. We're grouping this acids and bases chapter with the neutralization chapter so we'll have a test on all of that next week instead. That alleviated some stress. All I have to concentrate on now is the physics test Thursday.

Some of the guys from McGill came and played during our jazz class today. It made me remember just how much I want to play at the Row this summer. But I'm going to be moving away before then. It's really a shame as it would be the last time I'd get to play with them again. Maybe I will try and stay around here at least for a bit of the summer. Just for old times sake ya know?

Charlie.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Nick wrote at 5/17/2005 6:02 p.m.

Being that there was no power this moring at school my economics class was even more boring then usual. Mr. Holton (yes...THE Mr. Holton) had no overhead, no TV no nothing and so his only option was to talk. And talk he did...for a loooooooooooong time(80 min to be precise):)

Man, Ian and Pat were insane. Leaves and Softly were kickin'! I 'm pissed I missed exit music though, it would most definetly been better than psychology:P You should definetly stay for the summer. Not only cause it's the last time I'm going to be able to hang with you and subsequently jam with you for 12 months but because it will be a huge pain in the ass trying to find another piano/guitar player. And we would be so tight this summer, we could start playing some really cool charts. Martin is going on his cross-canada tour during the summer so we will have an extra room downstairs and you are more than welcome to use it. It will be a big party, a blast:)    



Blogger Charlie wrote at 5/17/2005 6:07 p.m.

Eh, it's still more than a month away so I'll still have some time to think about it I guess. I've never done the sort so I'm just a little apprehensive.

But it would be real nice to play lots again.    



» Post a Comment