This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Finally a Break From It All

It's about time I had a break from this hectic life of mine. Yes yes, I know, I'm making it sound busier than it actually is, but really, I have been relatively busy as of late. And I'm finally over a mound of work. I've gotten my transcription done (which has been weighing on me recently) and I don't really have a test this week (except Adv. Chem, but that'll be okay; the chapter's pretty short) so I'm just relaxing for a bit. And wow, does it feel good.

So let me give you the rundown of my day. I was up til about 1:30AM doing my transcription and go about 4:30 hours of sleep before having to get up for band rehearsal this morning. So I started off the day pretty tired. Deduct 1 point. First thing after band rehearsal I do this rediculous chemistry test from the University of Waterloo. I can't believe I even did it. It was such a humbling experience. At first, it started off almost pretty easily. Then as number 15 came and went, it started getting more difficult. By number 25 or so, I was pretty much wondering what the answers were saying and by 35, I didn't even know what they were asking. Of course this was out of 40 and all multiple choice. Unfortunately, getting an answer wrong deducts .25 marks so guessing's not exactly the best idea. So that was pretty much the hardest test I've done in a long while which wasn't the greatest start for my day. Subtract another point.

So, total so far, -1-1=-2=pretty crappy day. Good start.

Then after that I attend a pretty stressfree calculus class. We didn't really learn too much in terms of new material. We basically had a few things clarified and worked on some problems. Okay so I'm still tired but at least I haven't added any more tiredness factors.

So it's lunch. I eat and then go to calculus help because we still haven't fully caught up from the week of missed school. I stay there for about 15 minutes and head off to the band room where I proceed to practice my transcription in preparation for jazz class. I play the solo over about 20 times, getting it most of the time. So my brain's getting fried so I take a break before class. Deduct one more point.

Class starts and I sit there crapping myself while I wait my turn to do my transcription. The adrenaline's pumping (yes, before I go play my sweet, precious keyboard). It's finally my turn and I crap on the start, but I get another try. I play through, not as well as I would have liked but the nervousness prevented me from doing much more. I was slightly disappointed in my performance but it'll just have to do. So add some disappointment to my day: minus one more point.

So basically I'm at about a -4 which is like I'm about to pass out cause I'm tired kind of day. But it's not over. The greatest class in the world is up next: Physics! (in case you can't tell, I'm being overly sarcastic) I have a tendency to fall asleep in the class on a normal day, so you can just imagine the trouble I had keepin my eyes open today. So I eventually gave up and just slept for a while. Gosh did that ever feel nice. So my day was crap so far. But that was about to change.

Upon completion of the official school day, I was notified of a gathering down at Victoria Park. Being the free man that I was, I went down there. I must've looked like a drunk staggering around under some nonexistant energy I had kept stored up. So after spending an hour or two there we decided to head out for some ice cream at the local dairy place. After sending them home I decide on the drive home that I should go check out the rugby games our school teams were playing in. I caught the tail end of the girl's game only to find out we lost both. Oh well.

So here I am sitting at home after an extremely tiring day, functioning (barely) on 4:30 hours of sleep the previous night. I still haven't done my homework although I do plan on it as I haven't really been doing much of my work recently. Too busy I'd like to think although I'm not sure if that's entirely true. But I don't have anymore projects due anytime soon so I'm not too stressed. I'll hopefully get to bed earlier tonight. Band in the morning again. Ugh.

Charlie.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment