This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Gosh

Recently, there's been one thing that has both excited and scared me at the same time. In about a month, I'll be graduating from high school and moving off to Ontario where I'll know just about no one. Then in September I'll be enrolled in an Ontario university, where once more I'll know just about nobody. People say going from junior high to senior high is a big step, but for me it wasn't. Basically you had a bit more freedom; you got to choose what courses to take and that was about it. You still lived at home and your parents were around just about every day.

At university, it'll be much, much different.

Think about it this way. I'll be living in a dorm for a good 8 months of the year by myself with no one to take responsibility for me but myself. Just recently, I was home by myself for less than a week and I managed to lock myself out of the house and ate less than luxuriously. I have a feeling that the beginning of my university studies will be very interesting to say the least.

I also need to pick up a computer of some sort. I'm not yet sure whether I'm going to go with a desktop that'll sit in my dorm or a laptop that I could carry around. I say could because I'm not sure if I'll actually write anything down on a laptop in class. Plus, having a laptop in class is like asking for a distraction. It's taken me quite a bit of thinking and I still haven't made up my mind. I think it's true; ignorance is bliss. The more you know, the harder it is to make a decision you'll be happy with.

Anyways, I'm going to go take a shower now. I'm heading out to pick up my first pair of sunglasses later today. I never really could get sunglasses since I had glasses before, but now that I've got contacts, I can.

Charlie
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment