This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Done.

Well, not quite but almost. I can say however that I had my last official day of classes at Colonel Gray High School ever, forever. (unless I fail several exams of course...) It was bittersweet to say the least. Seeing the lockers all empty, playing that keyboard one last time. Ahhh, they will be missed.

But all is going well. It was a great day out so naturally, I couldn't make it to all of my classes but no worries. Nothing really happened anyways.

I'm still on dial-up here but I've got so much to say and I'm afraid I'll lose it all. On a more positive note, I'll be staying at Nick's after this stint here so I'll get a more proper sense of the internet again possibly.

Anywho, I'm keeping this short, just a little update for both myself and anyone reading this. I'll definitely write more when the using the internet doesn't make me want to shoot myself.

Charlie.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Reese wrote at 6/09/2005 8:21 p.m.

hey Charlie, good to see you posting again.

It was bittersweet, and a little sad knowing that Colonel Gray will never be my learning institution again. I have a feeling I'll come back every once in a while to see what the school is up to though.    



Blogger Will wrote at 6/15/2005 3:59 p.m.

Holy crap. There are no words to describe this game. Watch. (Keep in mind this was made in 2004!)

javascript:launchGSL("/live/streamer_new2.html?title=Big+Rigs%3A+Over+the+Road+Racing+Video+Review&path=bigrigs_pc_vreview101.asx&pid=919220&ppath=pc%2Fdriving%2Fbigrigsotrr&ksubmoid=c75b77f6-e2c4-72aa-aff8-2f4e2a4d9393&urdate=1069315200", "", 718, 500)

Don't know if this will work.....if it doesn't, go here and watch the video review. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html





On a completely different subject, SuSE 9.1 isn't detecting my network card......some help please :)    



» Post a Comment