This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

I Just Had To...

I was reading around about the problem some video games have been getting into with their sex and nudity and whatnot. Anyways, the discussion disintegrated into a part US vs Canada debate. Well, this is probably the quote of the week for me.

"I admire Canada for the health care they've provided their citizens. So many times after Bush first took office I've thought about heading north particularly when Bush opens his big dumb mouth. I cringe when he speaks; it's so embarrassing." - bupkus @ AnandTech

It's so funny to see what Americans think about their leader. It was so truthful with no sense of trying to make it sound funny. Just plain honesty but one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Hope you have a good laugh too. =D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment