This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Don't You Hate it When...

... you think of something to write in your blog, but when you actually sit down you've forgotten?

... you don't know how to put something down in words?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Nick wrote at 11/22/2005 2:11 a.m.

believe me when I say I know exactly what you are talking about!    



Blogger Nick wrote at 11/22/2005 3:25 a.m.

Just finished your rather lengthy ipod review! It really is like sex, it is a pretty hot little machine! Thanks a lot you made me miss home soooooooooo much with those 'last photos from the Gray':P I remember sitting in Mrs. Flemming's room with you on the computer getting those pictures ready. Good times, man I can't wait to get back together.

BTW, have you realized that you have over 6000 hits on your site!!!?!?!?!?    



Blogger Charlie wrote at 11/22/2005 8:38 a.m.

Yeah, I thought you guys would like that photo album. ;) I still haven't heard from Rene about those pics of him and Mr. Taylor! I contemplated putting the pictures of you and your brother wrestling Nick.

And yeah, I kinda advertised my review at a tech site and I got a few views these past few days (almost 400 in one day).    



Blogger Rene wrote at 11/22/2005 4:57 p.m.

Oh dear, I never knew you wanted them! I'll send them over to you, ASAP.    



» Post a Comment