This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

HELLS YEAH!!!11!

I'm going to see Bill Gates!!! OMFGWTFLOLGG!!: ??DDFF@#$%!!!! Yeah, I just checked my emails and I got an email saying that I was chosen to see Bill Gates, when he comes here to UWaterloo. And he's coming this Thursday. Oh jeez, he is definitely the highest profile person I'll have ever met. Bill Gates. Me, him in the same place, at the same time, I'm going to watch his little presentation and get to ask him questions and stuff. I can't friggin believe it.

And I have a co-op interview right after that too. What a day. Holy crap.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Will wrote at 10/11/2005 9:40 p.m.

HOLY CRAP! Are you actually going to get to meet him?? Like shake his hand, be intoduced to him? Thats awesome!

I'm so proud of you! *Runs off crying*    



Blogger Charlie wrote at 10/11/2005 11:10 p.m.

Well, I'm one of about 100 people who actually get to see him in person. They're broadcasting the thing live into our student life center and all, but I get to be within like 10 meters of him for more than an hour. :p I kinda doubt I'll actually touch him, but then again, he probably feels much like any other person. I don't think he even wears fancy shirts. =P

Whatever, I'm not a big fan of Microsoft per se, but he is like... rich and powerful. :D    



Blogger Rene wrote at 10/12/2005 5:11 p.m.

THROW TOMATOES AT HIM!!!!

LONG LIVE STEVE JOBS!!! :D:D:D:D    



Blogger Reese wrote at 10/13/2005 7:21 a.m.

RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!1111!!!


Ask him for a piece.    



» Post a Comment