This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

5000

I've now hit more than 5000 blog visits since the start of it. Quite an achievement I'd say! And, it's nice to know that some people still wonder what I'm up to. It gives quite the nice warm, fuzzy feeling.

I'm spending some time now to get some posts done and maybe give you enough Charlie to carry you guys through the next week. Don't worry, activity should pick up after next Saturday as that's when my last midterm is. This blog definitely deserves more of my attention.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Nick wrote at 10/24/2005 12:39 p.m.

Man I love Vienna, but donĀ“t worry, I still love you more. Check your email, new poll.    



» Post a Comment