This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Why 18?

I've never really understood the significance of this age. Eighteen. It's supposedly the age you transition from a non-adult to an adult. But what comes with this 'honor'? You can buy lottery tickets and rent pr0n? Seriously, it's not like all of a sudden you become wise and mature on that day. You're progressively growing older and 18 is just another year in the life of...

Now I'm not dissing or putting down the importance of the 18th year as many see it. I'm just questioning why it's so psychologically important. Many laws are also built around this age. It's really quite peculiar if you stop and think about it for a while.

I dunno, maybe I'm just weird?

I'm still working on the two main articles for this weekend. They'll be up relatively soon.

Charlie.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Nick wrote at 5/21/2005 11:57 p.m.

hahah... thats pretty funny considering I just posted almost the exact same thing, except about my b-day. Great minds think alike.

P.S- how do you get your time to read the real time you post stuff. Mine is on some different time zone.    



Blogger Charlie wrote at 5/22/2005 12:12 a.m.

Hehe, well I just posted something fairly insignificant compared to yours. I mean you're the one actually turning (turned) 18. Happy birthday. :)

As for the time zone thing, go to your blog control panel thingy and then setting and then formatting. There's the time zone there. We're in Atlantic Time in case you don't remember. ;-)    



» Post a Comment