This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Oh Dear

Well, I would've posted stuff earlier, however I was in the process of reformatting my laptop in preparation for university use. I got rid of most games and wanted to optimize the system a bit. Let's just say the reinstall didn't go as I had planned. Probably the most problematic issues I've had with computers to this date. Luckily I figured it out and I'm probably 3/4 of the way to a fully functioning machine. For now though, I must run as I'm lacking my SimCity 4 for the day. Need to install that pronto. I'll write more later. Plenty on the plate.

BTW, I hope my saved cities from my old install works. If it doesn't then F%@#^^&)&($@!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment