This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Pure Pwnage

I saw this recommended, in the loosest possible use of that word. Basically good for a laugh. In any case, I didn't bother the first time around, I imagined it would just be a bunch of guys acting stupid. I was actually pretty correct in that assumption, but I started watching these videos today. They are, in a word, genius. I think it's exactly what you'd picture a hardcore gamer to be like. It's pretty interesting/funny. I hope I don't become like that in the future. I show some tendencies already though!

WARNING: Coarse language/actions involved. Proceed at your own risk. I especially recommend this for Will. =D

PurePwnage
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Will wrote at 8/16/2005 6:35 p.m.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
World of Warcraft is a feeling.
I hope you never turn out like this! This is perhaps the funniest ending to a movie I have ever seen!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!    



Blogger Charlie wrote at 8/16/2005 8:15 p.m.

Go here and get the full episodes. The first two are especially entertaining.

http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes.html    



Blogger Will wrote at 8/16/2005 8:40 p.m.

I says "error downloading codec" whenever I try to play it and then it only plays the sound...    



Blogger Charlie wrote at 8/16/2005 9:03 p.m.

You sure? Do you have Windows Media Player 10? That should have the included codecs to play the videos.    



Blogger Will wrote at 8/16/2005 10:29 p.m.

I do have WMP 10...strange.    



Anonymous Anonymous wrote at 8/28/2005 6:08 p.m.

much intersting the 1st :|    



» Post a Comment