This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

One Month

It's funny how it happens sometimes. Today is exactly one month since I left Prince Edward Island. It also marks one month from the day I start classes at the University of Waterloo (on September 12th obviously...). So basically this is the middle between the two major parts of my life so far.

So what have I learned over my one month's time here? I've learned that I can actually miss something as bad as I do. I knew it would be different without my friends and the familiar surroundings but I never knew it would be this different. I can close my eyes and imagine that I'm back there again. But I eventually have to open them to reality. I often wonder if I'll make the kind of friends I had back on PEI. Will I integrate myself into the setting at Waterloo? Or am I going to always be an Islander traveling all over the place, never really finding a true home?

So many questions; so few answers. I guess I'll find out soon enough. So here's to in between lives.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Rene wrote at 8/12/2005 11:30 p.m.

Don't worry about it Chuck. There's something about you that just draws people to you and there is not a single shred of doubt in my mind that the friends you make in Waterloo are going to be every bit as good as the one's you made in PEI.    



Blogger Reese wrote at 8/14/2005 5:10 a.m.

It's a huge deal that you've made it this far, that you've made it to the halfway point.

Here's to many more of those.    



» Post a Comment