This page will forward to the new random process site in seconds.
Go now! | Stay here!

Self-Discipline

I think it's something I lack. It's now Friday and I haven't yet started my homework from Monday. Sure I've got musical but there'e plenty of down time afterwards. But socializing is much more appealing than sitting inside and doing chemistry... :-/

In any case, I'm more worried about my jazz class solo transcription. I haven't even started on that yet and it's due next Wednesday. From now until Sunday will be filled with activity and Saturday will be late as we're having a cast party to celebrate the end of the musical performances. I'm pretty sure Sunday morning won't be an early one for me.

Now enough worrying for today. It's a nice day and I've got to go get Ryan in a bit here.

Charlie.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment